Making St. Al's Affordable for All Families
Early Learning Center
Tuition Costs Are Billed Monthly
- 5 Days - $930
- 3 Days - $605
- 2 Days - $418
- 5 Days - $815
- 3 Days - $539 (M,W,F)
- 2 Days - $369 (Tu,Th)
- 5 Half Days - $509
- 3 Half Days - $320 (M,W,F)
- 2 Half Days - $221 (Tu,Th)
- Registration (Per Family) - $60
- Snacks (Per Child) - $50
- Crafts (Per Child) - $50
Montessori School - 8th Grade
- Annual Tuition (Full Time) - $5,799
- Annual Tuition (Half Day) - $2,900
- Registration Fee - $100
- Note: Instructional supplies and other fees will be dependent on the number of children enrolled.
- Reduced pledging is for families that are active participants in a Catholic Parish. Parish verification form required.
- If you have any questions regarding registration not covered by the application or tuition fees listed here please feel free to call the school's front office at (509) 489-7825. You may also e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Registration for our currently enrolled families takes place in mid-March. After in-school registration is processed, any available spots are opened to those families that have completed a tour and an approved application packet.
- Student shall be admitted to St. Aloysius Gonzaga School according to the following order:
- 1) Siblings of children presently enrolled in the school
- 2) Children of registered and active members of St. Aloysius Parish
- 3) Employees of Gonzaga University
- 4) Children of Catholic Parents who are active in a parish other than St. Aloysius
- 5) Non-Catholics who are enrolled in St. Aloysius Gonzaga ELC