For families whose children are already in attendance at St. Aloysius Gonzaga School, registration forms are sent out in the Spring.
New families apply directly to the vice principal for admission. Once a child has been continuously enrolled as a first grader and completes the first grade year, future continuous enrollment will not be discontinued based on school capacity through the eighth grade.
In the event that enrollment exceeds capacity of any grade, the following procedure will be followed:
At the close of the registration period, the applications for registration will be reviewed and students with a satisfactory application will be accepted according to the priority list below. Catholic families registering after the registration period will not displace families registered on time.
Students shall be admitted to St. Aloysius Gonzaga School according to the following order:
1. Siblings of children presently enrolled in the school
2. Children of registered and active members of St. Aloysius Parish *
3. Children of Catholic Parents who are active in a parish other than St. Aloysius *
4. Non-Catholics who are enrolled in St. Aloysius Gonzaga preschool
* Registered parishioners will be required to meet with the parish administrator/pastor and obtain a letter that signifies their status.
For more information about registration or scheduling a tour, please contact Dawn Manfred, Vice Principal, at email@example.com.