June 3rd, 2022
“Living in a state of gratitude is a gateway to grace.”
I am extremely grateful for this school community who took care of my students while I was home sick this week! I am also extremely grateful for my students who are just awesome kids!
- June 6th-7th, Talent Show Auditions from 2:00-3:00
- June 7th, Graduation for 8th Graders
- June 10th, Froyo Field trip, 12:45-2:15
- June 13th, Field Day
- June 14th, Talent Show
- June 15th, Last Day, Mass at 9:30
- June 15th, Deadline for Fall Sports Registration
- None! Great work this year on spelling and homework!
- Froyo Fieldtrip: The 3rd and 4th grade classes will be taking a walking field trip next Friday, June 10th to Froyo from 12:45-2:15. We are going to enjoy some yogurt and celebrate the end of the school year! Look for a permission slip early next week. Your child cannot attend this fieldtrip unless the permission slip is filled out.
- FUND RUN 2022 PLANNING:
It’s that time again… Fund Run time! Well, almost! Fund Run 2022 will be in the fall, but we need to collect sponsor information now, so we can compile data over the summer to send Fund Run letters as soon as we can after school starts. We will be sending Fund Run Student Sponsor Request Forms to the youngest student of the household, on Monday, June 6. Please contact Brianna Barbieri at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Highlights from our Week:
- Math: The 3rd and 4th graders did a lot of review this week.
- Religion: The children learned more about the Sacraments this week.
- Writing: The students reviewed sentence diagramming.
- Science: The kids were able to present their insect projects to their classmates and host their insect museum for other classes on Friday. If your child did a Google Slide presentation, I will email it to you so you can see. Those who did a poster for their project will go home next week. All essays and rubrics will go home with their report cards on the last day of school.