I want to first take an opportunity to thank you for your generous support of the Full STEAM Ahead auction last Saturday! Thank you!!! I also want to thank you for the success we have had with our 6th grade auction project. If you have not already, please email a picture of your child’s handwritten inspirational quote for this beautiful project!
The second thing I want to talk to you about is the 6th Grade Continuous Learning Plan. Yesterday, Mrs. Krauss sent out the Continuous Learning Model we will be using for the remainder of the school year. Attached to this email is a learning schedule if you would like support in planning your weeks. If you have a method you’ve been using that already works for you, please continue to use that method.
To continue to support the whole child, the following will also be available:
- The 6th Grade assignments will drop into Google Classroom today at 3:00PM.
- We will be using Google Classroom for grades, so you will not be seeing updates for grades in TeacherEase. That being said, you can still use TeacherEase to send me emails!
- Grammar assignments will be accesses through Humanities class.
- I will be conducting Office Hours on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9am-11am. Students may sign up for a 15 minute interval to ask questions, get clarification, or just say hey!
- We will continue to have weekly Zoom Calls at 12:00pm on Wednesday, please check your email or Google Classroom for the web address and password.
I would also like to encourage students to enroll in Mr. Hanson’s PE Resources on Google Classroom. His class code can be found in your email.
I know this is a learning experience for everyone, and I am so blessed to be exploring with this incredible group, students and families alike! Please feel free to email if you have any questions; I look forward to learning with you next week!