February 18, 2020
Important Class & School Information:
*Thank you to all of you who helped make our Valentine’s party a fun treat!
*The 2020-2021 registration process is beginning soon. Registration will be open between March 4th through the 13th. Please look for more information on how to register and how to access Fair Share in the Monday News. Please be mindful that your account must be current to register.
* Our annual auction will take place on Friday, April 17.
Important Auction Info:
- Family auction item procurement deadline to be entered in our $200 tuition credit drawing is February 20
- Final auction item procurement deadline is March 19
- All families are encouraged to donate items worth $100 retail value
- Auction sponsor opportunities will be available again this year—SOON
- All auction procurement documents will be posted on the website
- Contact Cami Carlson or Aleisha Webb if you have questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
*No Homework or Spelling
Math: We reviewed for our unit 3 math test and took it on Tuesday. On Wednesday, we enjoyed Valentine fraction math.
Religion: We loved our tour of the church! Father Lamanna gave us a wonderful tour and history lesson of our sweet parish. I have posted pictures of our tour on my website. Ask your child what they learned… it was a lot!
Science: We have pupas! It was fun to write observations of our little critters and to see their change.
Social Studies: We learned about the presidents by doing research on Abraham Lincoln and George Washington in the computer lab on Wednesday.
Language Arts: On Wednesday during reading, we went to the Owls preschool class and read with them. Our class was excited to be older reading buddies to our preschool friends. We are going to try to do this partnership a few times a month. Your sweet children are blossoming as “leaders in action, modeled on Christ.” Look for pictures on my website.
- February 26th, Ash Wednesday Mass, 12:15 at church
- March 12th, Lenten Season Mass, 10:15 at church
- March 20th, Parent/Teacher conferences, No School, ELC open
- March 26th, Lenten Reconciliation, 10:00 at church
- April 3rd, Stations of the Cross
- April 6-10, Spring Break, No School, ELC open
- April 13th, Easter Monday, No School, ELC closed
- April 17th, Auction
- April 30th, All Day Field Trip to the Spokane House (more information to come and I will need parent volunteers)