As we wrap up Catholic Schools Week, I want to thank you and your children your incredible contributions to our class. This year, the 6th Grade not only placed 1st in the door decorating contest, we also collected 216 mugs for House of Charity!! The excitement and energy this class brought to each themed day was so special, and they did such a great job at the All School Mass. We are working with a truly delightful group of kiddos! thank you!!
This week is business as usual aside from Open House tours on the 6th and 7th.
- Spelling Pre Test (Words in the Documents section below)
- Spelling Practice Assigned
- Cinderella and Bound Similarities and Differences
- Continue Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry read aloud
- Spelling Practice due
- Linking Verbs and Predicate Words, Pg 338 Ex 5 Assigned
- Roll of Thunder read aloud
- Cinderella and Bound Comparison
- Pg 338 Ex 5 due
- Present, Past, and Future Tenses, Pg 340 Ex 7-8 Assigned
- Roll of Thunder
- Xing Xing as a Cinderella Style Character
- Pg 340 Ex 7-8 Due
- Spelling Game
- Wei Ping as a Cinderella Style Character
- Spelling Test
- Bound Comprehension Quiz Ch 15-19
Thank you for sharing your wonderful children with St. Als!