Happy Catholic School’s Week! This is one of my favorite weeks as a Catholic school teacher. We get to celebrate our Catholic identity and our faith together. This will be a fun-filled week and I am looking forward to all the exciting things that are ahead of us!
Here is a reminder about the dress-up days this week:
- Monday: Nation Appreciation Day. Students may wear “sports team” free dress. Please bring in a picture of any family member who served or is serving in our armed forces.
- Tuesday: Community Appreciation Day. Students may dress as their favorite celebrity! (Actor, athlete, musician, hero, etc)
- Wednesday: Staff Appreciation Day. Students may dress as their future selves/what they want to be when they grow up!
- Thursday: Student Appreciation Day. Students may dress as their favorite school subject or after-school activity.
- Friday: Friends and Family Day. NO Free Dress. We will have mass at 10:15 AM.
- We are currently collecting donations for Generation Alive! Just 25 cents equals one meal. We will have a collection box in our classroom. The class who brings in the most money wins a pizza party!!
- Newsletter 2019
We are also collecting coffee mugs for the House of Charity! The class who brings in the most mugs by Friday, January 31st, will win a hot chocolate party. Mugs can be brought directly to our classroom!
I hope everyone has a blessed week!