Thank you for choosing to send your child to St. Al’s! We have a fun week of school planned! Thanks to all the families who joined us at St. Al’s church to kick off the week. It was nice to see so many families on Sunday.
Send in a picture of a person in your family in the military for an all school display of appreciation!
We are collecting used mugs this week for The House of Charity. Ask your coworkers, neighbors, family, and friends! We have a goal of winning the class collection competition!
The quarters for Generation Alive can be collected into Feb. I suggested that the students offer to clean out the car or help with dinner to earn quarters for our upcoming service day of packing soup mixes (March).
- Monday: Nation Appreciation Day. Students may wear “sports team” free dress. Please bring in a picture of any family member who served or is serving in our armed forces.
- Tuesday: Community Appreciation Day. Students may dress as their favorite celebrity! (Actor, athlete, musician, hero, etc)
- Wednesday: Staff Appreciation Day. Students may dress as their future selves/what they want to be when they grow up!
- Thursday: Student Appreciation Day. Students may dress as their favorite school subject or after-school activity.
- Friday: Friends and Family Day. NO Free Dress. We will have mass at 10:15 AM.
Have a great week,