Happy Monday! This is our last week of school before Christmas Break and I can already feel the students excitement! We have a busy few days ahead of us preparing for the Christmas Program on Tuesday night. We will be at the church this morning at 9:00 AM and Tuesday morning at 9:00 AM. The dress rehearsal will be Tuesday morning at 10:00 AM. The Christmas Program is a wonderful St. Al’s tradition and I know the students have been hard at work preparing for it. Students need to report to their teachers at 6:15 PM. Please supervise your child until then- we want to respect the space that we are in so please no running in the church. Students should dress in their Sunday best! The program will begin at 6:30 PM. I hope to see you all there Tuesday night!
Our class Christmas Party will be Friday at 1:45 PM. A sign-up sheet went out this morning with information regarding the party. Thank you in advance for your help!
A few reminders about this week:
- The K-8 Christmas Program is Tuesday (12/17) at 6:30 PM at St. Al’s Church.
- We will be at the church Monday and Tuesday morning at 9:00 AM for Christmas Program rehearsal. The dress rehearsal is Tuesday morning at 10:00 AM.
- Christmas Break is December 23rd– January 3rd. Classes will resume on Monday, January 6th.
- Advent Hallway Prayer continues this week! We will begin prayer shortly after 8:35 AM.
- Our classroom Christmas party will be Friday (12/20) beginning at 2:15 PM.
- There is a class competition going on for the Annual Fund! If you can give to the annual fund this year, one donation will count towards all the classes in which you have children. Thank you in advance!
- Newsletter 2019
- There will be NO regular homework packet this week. Please have your child read, read, and read some more over Christmas break!
I hope you all have a blessed week and an amazing Christmas break! I will see you all again in 2020!