Happy Monday and welcome back! I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving break and a wonderful holiday with friends and family. It is hard to believe that Christmas break is only 3 short weeks away! We have a lot of fun things planned that will keep us busy until then. We began practicing for our Christmas program scene today with 1st grade and MAC class. I am excited for you to see and hear all of their hard-work at the Christmas Program on Tuesday, December 17th. We will begin learning about Advent this week and what the Advent season means in the Catholic church. We will also continue to learn about engineering and technology in our new GLAD unit!
*Red Folders will be sent home tomorrow!
A few reminders for this week:
- Report cards will be sent home on Tuesday (12/03) after school.
- Scholastic book orders are due Friday! (12/06). You can order books online to help us earn FREE books for our classroom! Our class code is V77V9. If you would like your order to be kept a secret, please let me know!
- The Mass of the Immaculate Conception will be on Monday, December 9th at 12:15 PM. You are welcome to join us if your schedule allows. J Please send your child in their best uniform on mass days.
- Friday, December 13th, is Christmas Sweater and/or sock day! Students may wear Christmas sweaters/socks with their uniform.
- The K-8 Christmas Program is Tuesday, December 17th, at 6:30 PM at St. Al’s Church.
- Christmas Break is December 23rd– January 3rd. Classes will resume on Monday, January 6th.
- Newsletter 2019
Have a great week and happy first week of Advent!