Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend spending time with family and thanking God for all the beautiful blessings in our lives. It was so wonderful getting to meet with you during conferences last week. I love getting to share the gifts that I see in your child. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions/concerns about your child during the remainder of the school year. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedules to meet with me!
This week, we will begin our fun Turkey Project! Each child will be given an outline of a turkey and some writing paper. Their job is to disguise their turkey to keep him safe during Thanksgiving. This project requires creativity! Use whatever materials you already have in your house to disguise your turkey. I have seen cotton balls, candy, pipe cleaners, and so much more to decorate these turkeys. Please have your child write a story about their turkey as well. There is more information in the Red Folders. Turkey Projects are due by next Friday, November 22nd. If your child finishes early, they are more than welcome to turn it in before the due date. Happy decorating!
A few reminders for this week:
- Individual Picture re-takes will be Friday, November 22nd.
- Scholastic book orders went home today! Book orders are due by Thursday, November 21st. You can order books online using our class code V77V9.
- Operation Christmas Child has begun! We have two sign-up sheets on the bulletin board next to the MAC class. Please bring in all items by Friday, November 22nd.
- Turkey Projects are due Friday, November 22nd! You may bring in your project early if you would like.
- Wednesday, November 27th will be an early dismissal day. Students will be dismissed at 12:00 PM.
- There will be no school Thursday, November 28th or Friday, November 29th for Thanksgiving break.
- Newsletter 2019
I hope you all have a blessed week!