Happy Monday families! We hope you all had a wonderful weekend enjoying family and spring time. It is hard to believe that the beginning of May is this week and we are so close to the end of the school year. We want to encourage all of our students to finish the year strong by continuing to make good choices, turn in their homework on time, and honor the 3 R’s. We have confidence that our class will end the year on a positive note! As the end of the year quickly approaches, we pray for our second graders and all the wonderful events we have coming up to end our school year.
A few reminders for this week:
- Friday (5/03) is an early dismissal day due to teacher in-service. Students will be dismissed at 12:00 PM.
- The Living Rosary will be Friday (5/03) at 10:15 AM.
- Our classroom is running low on snacks. Please bring in a box of crackers to share with the class to get us through the end of the school year.
- Please drive carefully in the parking lot and use the crosswalks. Thank you for partnering with us on keeping our students safe!
- You should have already received your Fund Run Sponsor Letters in the mail or via backpack with your student(s). Thank you in advance for your support and generosity!
- April 29th newsletter
The newsletter is attached above. Please continue to read it to stay up to date on all the fun events happening at the end of the year! Please keep your eye out for Fund Run information. Fund Run will be on May 31st. Thank you for answered prayers! Mrs. Weber will be returning to work this week. We are excited to celebrate her return to school and a healthy recovery.
We hope you all have a blessed week!
Ms. King and Mrs. Weber