Happy Monday second grade families! We hope you all had a fun and restful weekend. It is hard to believe that we are already in the middle of March! Spring is quickly approaching and the fun activities in second grade just keep on coming. We hope you enjoy the great weather this week (and the Zags earning the #1 seed!).
A few reminders for this week:
- Report cards are being sent home today in the red folders.
- Lenten Season Mass is this Thursday (3/21) at 10:15 AM. You are more than welcome to walk over to mass with us!
- Scholastic book orders are due Thursday (3/21). Our class code to order online is V77V9.
- Parent/Teacher optional conferences are this Friday (3/22). This is an in-service day, so there will be no school on Friday.
- Homework packets are due Thursday due to no school on Friday. Spelling test will be Thursday.
- Spring Break is April 1st-6th.
- March 18th 2 newsletter
The newsletter is attached above. Thank you for continuing to read it each week to stay up to date on all the events happening in second grade!
We hope you have a blessed week.
Ms. King and Mrs. Weber