Our annual auction is two months away, but YOUR CHANCE TO BE ENTERED IN OUR $200 TUITION CREDIT DRAWING IS JUST ONE WEEK AWAY!
Auction donations from our families are of the utmost importance. Families who turn in their auction donations on or before Dec. 13 will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a $200 tuition credit! The drawing will take place on Dec. 14, so turn in your auction items ASAP!
- We STRONGLY SUGGEST that all families donate items for our auction with a retail value of at least $100.
- This does not mean you have to spend $100! There are many ways to procure wonderful items for our annual auction.
- Shop holiday sales for discounted items!
- Ask businesses that you frequent to donate items, services or gift cards.
- Contribute time, talent and/or treasure to your child’s class project.
- Give cash or gift cards so the auction team can purchase items to complete themed baskets, etc.
- Be an auction sponsor! See attached info and then submit your sponsorship registration at school or follow the link below.
- Thank you in advance for your support and generosity!