April 23rd, 2018
- Thank you very much to the parents who came with us on the field trip! I could not have done it without your help. I really appreciate your support!!
- We will do our last MAP testing of the year during the week of April 30th-May 4th.
- Homework this Week:
- Math and Reading Logs
- Math Sheet
- Cursive Practice
- Spelling Words (Test Friday)
- Thursday, April 26th, Easter Mass, 10:15
- April 30th, Third Grade Monday Morning Prayer
- April 30th-May 4th, MAP testing 3rd grade
- May 3rd, Class Mass with 2nd and 4th grades
- May 10th, Living Rosary, 10:15 at church
- May 11th, No School, Inservice Day
- May 18th, Marian Mass, 10:15 at church
- May 28th, No School, Memorial Day
Math: We continued to explore fractions by comparing them, finding the equivalent, looking at pictures, using pattern blocks, and placing them on a number line. We also reviewed area and perimeter.
Writing: We are focusing on grammar for the end of the year. We learned about pronouns this week. We also learned more cursive letters. In addition, we wrote thank you letters to the Friends of the Spokane House thanking them for our field trip.
Religion: We continued our learning about the seven Sacraments by studying the Eucharist.
Social Studies: Our field trip was amazing!!! The learning that we have been doing in class was brought to life!
Science: We began our unit of Magnetism and Electricity by investigating magnets this week.