Tigers Family news for the week of March 19-23
Themed Activities: We will be making smoothies, learning about seeds and exploring our five senses.
Science/Nature: We will explore different seeds and what seeds need in order to stay healthy.
Faith Focus: We are still focusing on the time of Lent and continuing to make good choices.
Writing/Literacy: We will focus on words such as seeds, smoothie, spring, senses.
Stories: Our stories will be From Seed to Plant, Sounds All Around The World, Spring, and My Five Senses.
Special Activities or Dates to remember:
- On Tuesday March 20th there will be an informational Kindergarten meeting at 5:30.
- On Wednesday March 21st Kindergarten informational meeting at 3:15. You are more than welcome to chose to attend one meeting. You do not need to attend both!
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday March 22-24 is the Seussical Play at Gonzaga Prep.
- Friday March 23rd ELC Class Photos.
- Registration for 2018-2019 for our current families opens Monday March 19, 2018.
Thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s learning.
Miss Kim, Miss Emily and Miss Karen.