Dear Families and Friends of St. Al’s,
Plans are underway for the St. Aloysius Gonzaga Catholic School 26th annual auction. On behalf of the faculty and staff, we are asking for your support of our auction that will be held on February 2, 2018.
Auction donations from our school families are of the utmost importance. Please know that in asking for your support today, we in turn strive to provide each of our students the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to give back to their own communities through volunteer work, fundraising, and more.
Thank you in advance for your support and generosity. We are asking that family donations be turned in by December 11th, 2017. Donations received by the 11th will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a $200 tuition credit.
- All St. Al’s families are asked to donate to the auction.
- Our partnership with parents enables this event to be our most successful fundraiser of the year.
Ways to Donate/Procure Items:
- Become an Auction Sponsor! You can do this by filling out the attached Auction 2018 Sponsorship Opportunities page and returning it to school.
- Purchase merchandise worth $100 retail value and donate it to the school. Black Friday is coming up and it’s a great way to score items for a lower price.
- Family Basket Challenge: donate a completed theme basket, filled, wrapped and ready for display.
- Procure/Ask for donations from local businesses you frequent.
- If you are unable to do any of the above, simply pay $50 to the school c/o Auction.
- Family donations turned in by December 11th, 2017, will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a $200 tuition credit.
- The drawing will take place December 12th, 2017.
- Final deadline for donations will be January 8th, 2018. All items must be turned in by this date due to our deadlines for online and hard copy catalogs.
- When you have purchased your items for donation, please complete a procurement form. Forms will be available at the front desk. All of the information is important for our records and creation of the auction catalog.
In Christ’s Peace,
Angie Krauss, Principal