Good Afternoon! It’s almost summer… I have had such an incredible year with your kiddos, thank you again for all of your support and partnership. This community has been so awesome and I feel so blessed and welcome here at St. Al’s!
Humanities: We will continue our novel study of The BFG and our book report project is due next Wednesday, June 7th!
In Mrs. Nuss’ Math class, we are still working through chapter 10, which is focused on Pre-Algebra: Integers and graphing.
In Religion, we completed our Unit 5 test today, and also recently finished the discussion of Family Life and Human Development. A big thank you to Mrs. Resleff for assisting me in teaching the boys!
In Grammar, we are continuing our spelling work; working with parts of speech, and letter writing for a special time capsule project.
In Social Studies, we have finished studying the Revolutionary War and are preparing for our last exam on June 8th.
In STEM, we are working through life cycles unit.
.Homework, TeacherEase and Sports Eligibility
Please continue to check TeacherEase on a regular basis. As we turn the corner toward 6th grade, I would really like to see them to continue to work hard and turn in quality work. Test corrections also can help improve grades.
Thank you for your help and support on this! I really do appreciate your partnership!
- Happy Birthday to our Summer babies: Joe, Jacob, Talan, James, Mia and Dennis
- June 2nd: FUND RUN: Our class runs at about 11:00
- June 5th: 8th Grade Graduation
- June 7th: Biography Book Report Due
- June 9th: Fieldtrip/class party, stay tuned for details
- June 12th: Field Day
- June 13th: All School Mass at 9:00, Talent Show in afternoon
- June 14th: Last day of school-Prayer service, Ground Breaking Ceremony and early release