Dear Owl’s Families,
This week in preschool the children will be zooming into outer space. We will be discussing the sun, the moon, the stars, and all the planets in our solar system. The class will learn about our planet Earth and the importance of our sun and moon.
Letter of the Week
This week we will focus on the letter “Zz” Zooming into Space! We will work on the “Zz” letter sound and think of words that begin with that sound. We will also read the letter “Zz” book and play what’s missing with the letter “Zz” sound tub.
Pastries with parents: We have a sign –up sheet on our class clipboard, please let us now how many guests will be coming, so we have enough treats for everyone.
- Registration Packets: Please remember to turn in your pack as soon as you can if you haven’t yet.
- Bedding and Water Bottles: Please remember to take home every Friday to wash and clean.
- For the protection of all children in our classroom, this is a reminder that we ask you to please keep your child home if sick.
- Groundbreaker Challenge: Do you want to be a Groundbreaker? Take the challenge and help with a $1000.00 tax-deductable donation. We need families to pledge by June 14th in order for us to break ground! This amount can be split into payments, and you will get a “brick” on the new building! For more information see our school website.
- Friday, June 2nd Fund Run
- Thursday, June 8th– Pastries with parents in our room 9-9:30 am
- Wednesday, June 14th– Groundbreaking Ceremony 9-9:45am
We enjoy having your child in class, if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Miss Chelsea and Miss Annie