Dear Owl’s Families,
This week in preschool we will be learning about dinosaurs. We will discuss when dinosaurs lived, what are fossils, and the difference between herbivores and carnivores.
Letter of the Week
This week we will focus on the letter “Dd” for Dinosaurs. We will work on the “Dd” letter sound and think of words that begin with that sound. We will also read the letter “Dd” book and play what’s missing with the letter “Dd” sound tub.
- Registration Packets: If you plan to have your child attend next year, starting summer, please pick up a packet from the downstairs ELC desk.
- Friday’s: Every Friday up to the Fund Run day, wear your old Fund Run shirts if you like!
- Coats: Please remember to have your child bring a coat everyday, we go out everyday and it’s still chilly out.
- Bedding and Water Bottles: Please remember to take home every Friday to wash and clean.
- For the protection of all children in our classroom, this is a reminder that we ask you to please keep your child home if sick.
- Groundbreaker Challenge: Do you want to be a Groundbreaker? Take the challenge and help with a $1000.00 tax-deductable donation. We need families to pledge by June 14th in order for us to break ground! This amount can be split into payments, and you will get a “brick” on the new building! For more information see our school website.
- Monday May 29th Closed for Memorial Day
- Friday, June 2nd Fund Run
- Thursday, June 8th– Pastries with parents in our room 9-9:30 am
- Wednesday, June 14th– Groundbreaking Ceremony 9-9:45am
We enjoy having your child in class, if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Miss Chelsea and Miss Annie