Dear Owl’s Families,
This week in preschool our class will be learning about the true meaning of Easter. We will finish reading stories about Jesus’ life leading up to his death and resurrection, and talk about why his life on Earth was important to us.
Letter of the Week
This week we will focus on the letter “Ee” for Easter and Eggs. We will work on the “Ee” letter sound and think of words that begin with that sound. We will also read the letter “Ee” book and play what’s missing with the letter “Ee” sound tub.
- Book orders: Due This Friday April 14, 2017
- Items from home: Please do not let your child bring items from home, nap time is ok and Friday share, but if we can keep in their cubbies. Thank you for your help with this.
- For the protection of all children in our classroom, this is a reminder that we ask you to please keep your child home if sick. Upcoming events:
- April Monday 17th– Closed for Easter Monday
- Monday May 29th Closed for Memorial Day
- Friday June 2nd Fund Run
We enjoy having your child in class, if you have any questions or concerns, let us know.
Miss Chelsea and Miss Annie