Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday March 24, 2017
- Next week: We will be learning about the letter “Kk.” We will taste kiwi fruit, talk about being kind to our friends and weather permitting, fly a kite outside.
- Familiar stories fantasy area: We will be making cardboard houses for our students to enact The Three Little Pigs.
- Science/Nature,Math: This month we are continuing to learn about plants. This week we will talk about biomes around the world and which kinds of plants and animals can be found in each one.
- Teacher contact information: Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s early learning. Please always contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas you may have! Miss Nicole’s classroom hours are: M-F 9:15 to 4:30 and her email is email@example.com Miss Beth’s classroom hours are M,T.Th 8:00 to 3:30. Miss Kim’s classroom hours are Wed and Fri 8:00-3:30, her email is (new) firstname.lastname@example.org. The school phone number is 489-7825 and our ext is 235.
- St. Al’s website: Have you had a chance to look at our website lately? Please take a moment to look on our webpage, under our tab “Pre K 1”. We have posted many photos of the children during their class time! You will also find our weekly newsletter. Site address: stalsschool.org
- Lost and Found: Please check the cubbies across the hall from ours, as there are many items there that have lost their home. Items left will be donated the first week of April.
- Growing up healthy: During small group time we often sample different fruits or vegetables that correspond to our letter of the week. The preschool years are a great time to introduce and encourage healthy nutrition because early exposure to healthful foods helps children establish good eating habits that carry into adulthood!
- Reflection: Jesus, help us follow you by showing love to others.
- Dates to remember:
- Spring Break is April 3rd through April 7th. The ELC is open but please fill out the sign up sheet (by Tuesday March 28th) on our clipboard so we can staff accordingly.
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Nicole and Miss Kim