Dear Owl’s Families,
The focus of our theme for the next week will Spring. Throughout the next few weeks, the children will become more aware of the many changes that take place during the spring season. Our main focus will be on changes in our environment both big and small. We will be discussing changes in the weather, plants, flowers, trees, and animals.
Letter of the Week
This week we will focus on the letter “Kk” for Kites. We will work on the “Kk” letter sound and think of words that begin with that sound. We will also read the letter “Kk” book and play what’s missing with the letter “Kk” sound tub.
- Items from home: Please do not let your child bring items from home, nap time is ok and Friday share, otherwise we need to keep items in their cubbies. Thank you for your help with this.
- Please let us know if your child will need care during Spring break, there is a sign up sheet on our clip board.
- Picture Day- If your child does not attend class on Thursday, March 23, 2017, you may bring them for the picture, but cant stay on there unscheduled day.
- For the protection of all children in our classroom, this is a reminder that we ask you to please keep your child home if sick.
- Wednesday March 22nd at 9:15am- Fire Drill
- Thursday March 23rd – ELC class group picture TBA
- Thursday March 30th& March 31st– K-8th release at noon/ELC open
We enjoy having your child in class, if you have any questions or concerns, let us know.
Miss Chelsea and Miss Annie