Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday March 10, 2017
- Next week: We will be learning about the letter “Pp.” We will read stories that begin with this letter, including The Princess and the Pea, and we will plant pea plants in our Science area. We will also make mini pizzas and sample different kinds of pears.
- Familiar stories fantasy area: This will be a brand new theme for our class so we are looking for items for our students to enact the following stories: Goldilocks and the Three Bears and The Three Little Pigs.
- Science/Nature,Math: This month we will continue to learn about plants. In addition to planting peas, we will introduce a seed sorting activity.
- Teacher contact information: Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s early learning. Please always contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas you may have! Miss Kim’s classroom hours are: Wed. and Fri. 8-3:30. Her email is (new) email@example.com. Miss Nicole’s classroom hours are: M-F 9:15 to 4:30 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org The school phone number is 489-7825 and our ext is 235. Miss Beth will be filling in on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- St. Al’s website: Have you had a chance to look at our website lately? Please take a moment to look on our webpage, under our tab “Pre K 1”. We have posted many photos of the children during their class time! You will also find our weekly newsletter. Site address: stalsschool.org
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Also, please call if your child will be late. This helps us with staffing!
- Growing up healthy: We are going outside nearly every day; please be sure that your child has a warm coat to wear! Also, please be sure to check the cubbies across the hall from our classroom. We have accumulated quite a few items in our Lost and Found.
- Reflection: Jesus, help us follow you by showing love to others.
- Dates to remember:
- Friday March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day
- Friday March 24th, Class photo day
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole