Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday March 3, 2017
- Next week: Our focus will be on letter “Rr” with brainstorming words that begin with “R”, rice in our sensory table, and a recycling lesson! Our dramatic area will transform into a “familiar stories” fantasy area!
- Familiar stories fantasy area: This will be a brand new theme for our class so we are looking for items for our students to enact the following stories: Goldilocks and the Three Bears and The Three Little Pigs.
- Science/Nature,Math: This month our theme will be botany, the study of plants! We will begin by learning about dirt and planting seeds in egg cartons.
- Teacher contact information: Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s early learning. Please always contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas you may have! Miss Kim’s classroom hours are: Wed. and Fri. 8-3:30. Her email is (new) firstname.lastname@example.org. Miss Nicole’s classroom hours are: M-F 9:15 to 4:30 and her email is email@example.com The school phone number is 489-7825 and our ext is 235. Miss Beth will be filling in on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- St. Al’s website: Have you had a chance to look at our website lately? Please take a moment to look on our webpage, under our tab “Pre K 1”. We have posted many photos of the children during their class time! You will also find our weekly newsletter. Site address: stalsschool.org
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Also, please call if your child will be late. This helps us with staffing!
- Growing up healthy: Did you know the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a website that has a wealth of information for families on raising healthy kids? Take a look! www.cdc.gov
- Reflection:. Lord Jesus, help us be generous and share our blessings with people who do not have enough food to eat. Bless us and our food. Amen.
- Dates to remember:
- Friday March 10th, K-8 closed/ELC open, Kim in a training
- Friday March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day
- Friday March 24th, Class photo day
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole