Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday February 24, 2017
- Next week: It’s Dr. Seuss’s birthday! We will celebrate all week with stories, activities, art and the beloved theatre production of Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat on DVD! Please wear your favorite Dr. Seuss wear on Thursday!
- Science/Nature,Math: This month our science theme will be Geology. If anyone collects rocks or fossils and would like to share a favorite specimen with our class that would be wonderful!
- Teacher contact information: Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s early learning. Please always contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas you may have! Miss Kim’s classroom hours are: Wed. and Fri. 8-3:30. Her email is (new) firstname.lastname@example.org. Miss Nicole’s classroom hours are: M-F 9:15 to 4:30 and her email is email@example.com The school phone number is 489-7825 and our ext is 235. Miss Beth will be filling in temporarily on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- St. Al’s website: Have you had a chance to look at our website lately? Please take a moment to look on our webpage, under our tab “Pre K 1”. We have posted many photos of the children during their class time! You will also find our weekly newsletter. Site address: stalsschool.org
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Also, please call if your child will be late. This helps us with staffing!
- Growing up healthy: Did you know it is recommended that you take your child for regular dental, vision and health checkups, including immunizations and developmental screenings? (See Child Profile http://www.doh.wa.gov/cfh/childprofile/default.htm)
- Reflection: Jesus, help us follow you by showing love to others.
- Dates to remember:
- Thursday March 2nd, Dr. Seuss’s Birthday
- Friday March 10th, K-8 closed/ELC open
- Friday March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole