Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday February 17, 2017
- Next week: The ELC is closed Monday Feb. 20th in observation of President’s Day. We will have a fire drill on Tuesday at 11:00, and our Early Achievers coach will visit on Thursday. Our letter of the week is “Qq” with a focus on quilt, quarter and making quesadillas!
- Science/Nature,Math: This month our science theme will be Geology. If anyone collects rocks or fossils and would like to share a favorite specimen with our class that would be wonderful!
- Teacher contact information: Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s early learning. Please always contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas you may have! Miss Kim’s classroom hours are: M/W/F 8-3:30. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org Miss Nicole’s classroom hours are: M-F 9:15 to 4:30 and her email is email@example.com The school phone number is 489-7825 and our ext is 235. Miss Beth will be filling in temporarily on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- St. Al’s website: Have you had a chance to look at our website lately? Please take a moment to look on our webpage, under our tab “Pre K 1”. We have posted many photos of the children during their class time! You will also find our weekly newsletter. Site address: stalsschool.org
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Also, please call if your child will be late. This helps us with staffing!
- Young child nutrition: Taken from the Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines: Ideas to try: Make sure your child gets a healthy variety of foods and adequate sleep. Offer healthy foods from different cultures, when possible.
- Religion: Jesus, help us love others as you have loved us.
- Dates to remember:
- Monday February 20th, ELC closed for President’s Day
- Tuesday February 21th, Fire drill 11:00am
- Thursday March 2nd, Dr. Seuss’s Birthday
- Friday March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole