Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday February 3, 2017
- Next week: We will concentrate on our student assessments this week. Our castle area will transform into a market and we will revisit previously learned letters.
- Science/Nature,math: This month our science theme will be geology. We will make observations with geodes this week!
- Teacher contact information: Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s early learning. Please always contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas you may have! Miss Kim’s classroom hours are: M/W/F 8-3:30 and T/Th 10-3:30. Her email is email@example.com or you may call the school at 489-7825 ext 235 and leave a message if no answer. Miss Nicole’s classroom hours are: M-F 9:15 to 4:30 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Al’s website: Have you had a chance to look at our website lately? Please take a moment to look on our webpage, under our tab “Prek 1”. We have posted many photos of the children during their class time! You will also find our weekly newsletter. Site address: stalsschool.org
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Also, please call if your child will be late. This helps us with staffing!
- Young child nutrition: Did you know that for children ages 2-5 unflavored low-fat or fat-free milk should be served 3 times per day?
- Illness policy: Please review your copy of our illness policy. These policies are in place only to keep illness from spreading. Please ask if you need a copy.
- Religion: Dear God the Father, thank you for giving us the Bible. In the Bible you tell us all about your love for us. Send God the Holy Spirit to help us to listen carefully to the Bible and to live as friends of your Son, Jesus. Amen.
- Dates to remember:
- Monday February 20th, ELC closed for Presidents Day
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole