Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday January 27, 2017
- Next week: We will celebrate Catholic Schools week! Please see the attached flyer with information on special activities!
- Science/Nature,math: We will do an experiment with different food items and the sugar contained in each. Look for our findings!
- Each week Please take home items from your child’s cubby that aren’t being used, and check to make sure your child has an extra outfit. Bedding and water cups should be taken home to be washed each week, and please check your child’s art shelf in our classroom for their art.
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Our phone number is 489-7825 ext 235 and our email is email@example.com Also, please call if your child will be late.
- Young child nutrition: Please remember to send healthy foods in your child’s lunch from home. A protein, grain, fruit, veggie and low-fat or 1 % milk helps children to learn to be healthy. Milk is available for purchase from our cafeteria. Please take a flyer about healthy meal patterns for children from our sign-in table!
- Illness policy: Please review your copy of our illness policy. These policies are in place only to keep illness from spreading. Please ask if you need a copy.
- Religion: Lord Jesus, Please take care of my family. Keep them healthy and safe from harm. I love them very much. Amen.
- Dates to remember:
- Mon. Jan. 30 thru Fri. Feb. 3rd, Catholic Schools Week
- Friday February 3rd, St. Al’s School Auction, 5:30, Convention Center
- Monday February 20th, ELC closed for Presidents Day
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole