Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday January 13th
- Next week: We will learn about letter “Xx”. One of our activities will be to go on an “X marks the spot” treasure hunt! We will explore an X-ray and make the letter X out of pretzels, carrots and celery.
- Special note: Kim will be on vacation this week; Miss Nicole will have Miss Christy teaching with her. Please send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each week Please take home items from your child’s cubby that aren’t being used, and check to make sure your child has an extra outfit. Bedding and water cups should be taken home to be washed each week, and please check your child’s art shelf in our classroom for their art.
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Our phone number is 489-7825 ext 235 and our email is email@example.com Also, please call if your child will be late.
- Young child nutrition: Please remember to send healthy foods in your child’s lunch from home. A protein, grain, fruit, veggie and low-fat or 1 % milk helps children to learn to be healthy. Milk is available for purchase from our cafeteria. Please take a flyer about healthy meal patterns for children from our sign-in table!
- Illness policy: Please review your copy of our illness policy. These policies are in place only to keep illness from spreading. Please ask if you need a copy.
- Prayers for little people: For rosy apples, juicy plums, and yellow pears so sweet, for hips and haws on bush and hedge, and flowers at our feet, for ears of corn all ripe and dry, and colored leaves on trees, we thank You, heavenly Jesus Christ, for such good gifts as these.
- Dates to remember:
- Monday January 16th, ELC closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Friday February 3rd, St. Al’s School Auction, 5:30, Convention Center
- Monday February 20th, ELC closed for Presidents Day
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole