Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday January 6th
- Next week: We will learn about letter ‘Ii’. We will continue to use our imagination in our ‘castle’ area, brainstorm words that begin with ‘I’ and end our week with ice cream sundaes! WE WILL BE GOING OUTSIDE AGAIN! Please send outside clothing!
- Math.Science/Nature: We will explore giant ice pieces in our sensory table and make observations throughout our day.
- Each week: Please remember to take water cups and bedding home to be washed. Also, art work can be found on your child’s art shelf located in our classroom.
- Scholastic book orders: January catalogs were placed in your child’s cubby this week. Thank you to those who place orders either online or by bringing in your order!
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Our phone number is 489-7825 ext 235 and our email is email@example.com. Also, please call if your child will be late.
- Young child nutrition: Please remember to send healthy foods in your child’s lunch from home. A protein, grain, fruit, veggie and low-fat or 1 % milk helps children to learn to be healthy. Milk is available for purchase from our cafeteria. Please take a flyer about healthy meal patterns for children from our sign-in table!
- Illness policy: Please review your copy of our illness policy. These policies are in place only to keep illness from spreading. Please ask if you need a copy.
- Prayers for little people: Thank you for the world so sweet, thank you for the food we eat. Thank you for the birds that sing, Thank you, God, for everything.
- Dates to remember:
- Monday January 16th, ELC closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Friday February 3rd, St. Al’s School Auction
- Monday February 20th, ELC closed for Presidents Day
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole