Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday December 2nd
- Next week: We will transform our Thanksgiving house into a Christmas house complete with a fireplace and tree decorated by the children. Our art center will have red and green and all things Christmas, and we will prepare our class for our families to visit after the Christmas program!
- Math.Science/Nature: For the month of December our theme will change to solar system where we will explore with straw rockets and talk about the sun, moon and stars.
- Christmas program: We have been practicing our songs each day as the program is coming up on Tuesday December 6th! Please be sure you are practicing at home or on the way to and from school, as well! Our class will perform at approximately 6:00pm in the cafeteria and after we would like you to join us in class for cookies!
- Each week: Please remember to take water cups and bedding home to be washed. Also, art work and printed correspondence can be found on your child’s art shelf.
- Scholastic book orders: New December flyers were placed in your child’s art cubby, please order by Monday December 12th for delivery by Monday December 19th. Orders can be placed after this date, but will come after Christmas.
- Absences: Please let us know if your child will be absent for vacation or illness. You are welcome to contact us by phone, email or in person. Our phone number is 489-7825 ext 235 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christmas break sign-up: We have been asked to use a sign-up sheet for families to let us know if their child will be here during the week of Dec. 19th thru Dec. 23rd. This form will be on our class sign-in table.
- Prayers for Little People: As we begin this month we celebrate Advent. We get our hearts ready to remember the birth of Jesus. The color for Advent is purple.
- Upcoming events:
- Tuesday December 6th, ELC Christmas program, St. Al’s cafeteria
- Monday December 26th thru Monday January 2nd, ELC closed
- Tuesday January 3rd, ELC re-opened
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole