Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday November 11th
- Next week: We will revisit our previously learned letters, focus on our individual child assessments, and celebrate Thanksgiving and family!
- Math.Science/Nature: For the month of November our theme will be force and movement with a sand pendulum and marble racers.
- Christmas program: Our ELC is beginning to plan for our annual Christmas program and The Hawks have begun practicing our songs!
- Each week: Please remember to take water cups and bedding home to be washed. Also, art work and printed correspondence can be found on your child’s art shelf.
- Scholastic book orders: New November flyers were placed in your child’s art cubby, the order due date is Tuesday November 29th. Enjoy!
- Items from home: Please do not let your child bring in items from home as our storage space is so limited right now. This includes: coins, hand sanitizer, toys, new stuffed animals, multiple blankets, etc. Thank you for your help with this.
- Prayers for Little People: For this new morning and its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for every gift Your goodness sends, we thank You, gracious Lord.
- Operation Christmas Child: On Monday we will begin our collection for this school wide service project. We will be sending home a list of items that can be collected. Last year, our school community donated enough items to send over 60 boxes to children in need! Our goal this year is 100 boxes! This is a wonderful opportunity for our students to see how easily they can make a difference in another child’s life. We appreciate your support!
- Upcoming events:
- Thursday November 24th, Thanksgiving Day, ELC closed
- Friday November 25th, Thanksgiving holiday, ELC closed
- Friday December 2nd, photo re-takes
- Monday December 26th thru Monday January 2nd, ELC closed
- Tuesday January 3rd, ELC re-opened
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole