Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday October 21st
- This week: We will learn about letter ‘Hh’ and our focus will be Heaven, healthy and Halloween! Hallowfest is on Friday, see info below.
- Each week: Please remember to take water cups and bedding home to be washed. Also, art work and printed correspondence can be found on your child’s art shelf.
- Outdoor play: We will be going outside every day unless it is pouring rain! Please send appropriate clothing i.e. boots, coats with hoods, etc.
- Individual student assessments: We will be starting our fall student assessments! Because this is the first of 3, (we will do a winter and spring assessment) it will give us a tool to guide the areas your child may need to improve on throughout the year.
- Upcoming events:
- October 28th, Hallowfest
- November 2nd, Photo retakes
- November 11th, Veterans Day, ELC closed
- November 24th, Thanksgiving Day, ELC closed
- November 25th, Thanksgiving holiday, ELC closed
- Hallowfest information:Friday, October 28, 2016
- 5-8pm Hallowfest is our annual celebration of Halloween at St. Al’s school. We will have games, booths, prizes, a Haunted House, a “toddler” game area, book walk, cake walk, food and lots of FUN! It is held in the school gym and Montessori classroom. Hallowfest “pre-sale” tickets: Pre-sale tickets will be 5 for $1 and will be on sale starting Monday, October 10th. Tickets will go up to 4 for $1 the night of Hallowfest. Your ticket order will be filled and returned to teachers for distribution. Ticket order forms will be available at the front desk or attached to the Monday news for you to print. Hallowfest is such a fun celebration and we couldn’t pull it off without all of our wonderful families and the volunteer hours you put in! Thank you so much for your support and generosity!
- It’s Hallowfest time!
Parent Volunteer Coordinator
509.489.7825 ext. 244
As always, thank you for allowing us to foster your child’s early learning experience! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole