This week we will focus on fire safety. We will learn about what to do in case of a fire, who to call for help, and how to stop, drop, and roll. We will also discuss firemen and how they dress to stay safe during a fire.
Letter Review week. We will be reviewing the letters we learned so far, “Aa”, “Ss”,”Ff,” and Ll.”
We will start practicing our Christmas songs this week. Our class songs are; “Angel Band, Mary had a Baby and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. We will be sending home the lyrics soon,if you would like to practice at home with your child.
The fire marshal came and from his visit, he told us that we cannot keep anything in the cubbies, until we complete some short term facilities upgrades. We are storing everything from their cubbies in our room. Please label all items if you can. Thank you for working with us through this change.
- Tuesday October 11th, Evacuation drill, 9:30am, 4th Memorial Church
- Thursday October 13th, @ 9:10 am, ELC individual picture day
- Friday October 14th, Walters Fruit Ranch Trip @9am-12pm
- October 20th, 5:15 VIRTUS (Code of Conduct)
- October 21st, ELC CLOSED all day, Early Childhood conference
- October 28th, Hallowfest@ 5:30 pm at the School
Miss Chelsea and Miss Annie