Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday October 7th
- Evacuation Drill: On Tuesday October 11th, we will hold our all school evacuation drill. It will begin at approximately 9:30 am with an evacuation from the school to the field, and then continue on to the Fourth Memorial Church. We will finish at approximately 10:30 am. Please give yourself plenty of time to drop off your child prior to 9:25 or after 10:30 as we cannot accept a child during the drill. Also, please have your child wear weather appropriate shoes and clothing.
- Next week: We will learn about letter ‘Ll’ and our focus will be on The Lord and leaves. We have a busy week with lots of time away from our classroom. Please see the upcoming events below.
- Walters Fruit Ranch Field Trip: We will pick apples, taste apple cider and bring a pumpkin home! On Friday Oct. 14th, please be sure your child is here before 8:55am and we will return around 12:00pm. If your child is not scheduled on this day, he/she may join us if accompanied by an adult. If you will be joining us on the tour you will need to meet us up there and also pay your way of $6.
- Upcoming events:
- October 11th, evacuation drill, 9:30am, 4th Memorial Church
- October 13th, ELC individual picture day, packet in cubby 10/7
- October 14th, Owls class and Hawks class pumpkin field trip, permission slip in cubby 10/7
- October 20th, 5:15 VIRTUS (Code of Conduct) training
- October 21st, ELC closed, Early Childhood conference
- October 28th, Hawks class Halloween activities
- October 28th, Hallowfest
Thank you for allowing us to nurture your child’s early learning experience! As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole