Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday September 30th
- Next week: We will learn about letter ‘Bb’ and our focus will be on blessings! We will make cinnamon sugar biscuits, go on a bear hunt, and make big bubble solution. Our ‘Farmers Market’ will change to a ‘Halloween House’ and our October science theme will be Light & Color.
- Each week: Please bring your child’s bedding and water cup home to be washed, as we cannot wash them here.
- Scholastic Book Order Update: Our family book orders have been placed, and we should receive them back around October 7th! Here’s what our class earned from those orders: 10,333 bonus points (which normally would have been 333), $30 to spend on books, a Welcome Kit, a Classroom Reading Kit and a pack of 10 books! When we order books using our bonus points, we should end up with over 50 books! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Extra clothing: Please be sure your child has extra clothing here for spills or accidents, and with the weather changing we will see wetness outside!
- Absent or late arrivals: Please be sure to call when your child will be absent or late. This helps us to plan for our day. Our school phone number is (509) 489-7825 and our extension is x235.
- Upcoming events:
- October 11th, evacuation drill, 9:30am, 4th Memorial Church
- October 13th, ELC individual picture day
- October 14th, Owls class and Hawks class pumpkin field trip
- October 20th, 5:15 VIRTUS (Code of Conduct) training
- October 21st, ELC closed, Early Childhood conference
- October 28th, Hawks class Halloween activities
- October 28th, Hallowfest
Thank you for allowing us to nurture your child’s early learning experience! As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole