Family Information, Hawks Class, Friday September 23rd
- Scholastic book order update: Yahoo! We made it! Our class families purchased over $300 which gives us 10,000 bonus points and $30 to spend on classroom books! We should end up with around 50 books! Thank you!
- Next week: We will learn about letter ‘Ee’ and our focus will be….Emotions! We will continue our 5 senses unit and exploring materials in our art area.
- October dramatic play area: For the month of October, we will change our “farmers market” area to a “fantasy” themed area. We are looking for donations of costumes or dress up clothing to add.
- Each week: Please bring your child’s bedding and water cup home to be washed, as we cannot wash them here.
- Extra clothing: Please be sure your child has extra clothing here for spills or accidents, and with the weather changing we will see wetness outside!
- Absent or late arrivals: Please be sure to call when your child will be absent or late. This helps us to plan for our day. Our school phone number is (509) 489-7825 and our extension is x235.
- Upcoming events:
- October 11th, evacuation drill, 9:30am, 4th Memorial Church
- October 13th, ELC individual picture day
- October 20th, 5:15 VIRTUS (Code of Conduct) training
- October 21st, ELC closed, Early Childhood conference
- October 28th, Hallowfest
Thank you for allowing us to nurture your child’s early learning experience! As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas!
Miss Kim and Miss Nicole